Fintech has revolutionized the financial service industry with a proliferation of Turnkey Asset Management Platforms (TAMPs). TAMPs provide back-end reporting functions, administrative solutions, accounting solutions, and investment management solutions.
Spend more time ON your business
- Win back time in your day – delegate the back-office aspects of the platform to third parties
- Remain in the spotlight and focus on managing your relationship with the client
- Spend time gathering assets and building enterprise value in your business by gaining assets and clients at a faster rate than expenses, specifically personnel
- Industry research suggests the typical advisor spends 25% of their time on client service, meetings, and prospecting. The remaining 75% of their time adds little to an advisors’ compensation or firm’s revenue
- Build superior portfolio solutions or outsource the investment option