Since 1992, CMG has provided advisors and their clients access to innovative investment solutions and institutional platform services. We know your business. We’ve worked with thousands of advisors and understand the challenges of growing your business. Our institutional platform services are open-architecture giving you the capability to customize solutions for your clients and streamline your business.
We have a seasoned team with administrative and operational expertise across industry-leading platforms. Our team’s know-how comes from years of experience in mutual fund, hedge fund, and managed account administration.
- Full-service platform serviced by a seasoned team who know you and your business
- Experienced and enthusiastic client relations team with Dale Carnegie leadership and service training
- Custom portfolio design: an open platform that allows you to manage your business and client portfolios any way you want
- Timely billing services
- Leverage our knowledgeable operations team for liquidity and trade execution services including step-out trades with multiple market makers, and consulting on ETF portfolio construction and security selection
- Leverage content from industry-leading market commentators and a network of institutional thought leaders accessible through our Advisor Portal
- Tired of getting second class service for first-class prices – we are a boutique firm built to service your business as if you are our only client
- Unlike our competitors, we don’t compete for your clients
- GIPS verified investment strategies from CMG
Axos Advisor Services
- A platform built for independent advisors
- Dedicated conversion managers + CMG’s concierge service mean that transferring assets has never been easier
- Account Aggregation – CompleteView is available at no cost and is designed to provide easy access to view your clients’ overall financial picture
- Go Mobile – Access accounts from your desk, your home or on the go using a laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Account Protection – Axos Clearing is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) and provides account protection up to $100 million for your assets held by Axos Clearing. The first $500,000 of coverage (including up to $250,000 for cash balances) per client is provided by SIPC as defined by SIPC Rules (www.sipc.org). Besides the SIPC protection, Axos also provides additional brokerage insurance through an agreement with Lloyd’s of London. Axos Clearing’s policy with Lloyd’s of London (www.lloyds.com) provides additional account coverage up to $99.5 million.
With the combination of SIPC coverage and Lloyd’s of London insurance, accounts held by Axos Clearing are protected up to a total of $100 million per client, including up to $1.15 million for cash balances with an aggregate limit of $100 million.